Manufacturing Supply Chain CEOs: "Disrupting metal forming technologies with FluidForming Americas' Paul Benny"
“As CEO of FluidForming Americas and Tennessee Spring and Metal, I work closely with business owners, CEOs, manufacturers, product designers, engineers, and inventors to manufacture the most innovative, durable, and precision-driven products in today’s marketplace,” said Paul Benny to to host of Manufacturing Supply Chain podcast, Martin Harshberger.
Learn more about:
- How FluidForming metal forming works.
- How FluidForming is different from metal stamping and other conventional metal forming methods.
- How FluidForming is an environmentally friendly, sustainable metal forming process.
- How higher forming pressures enable precision metal forming.
- How FluidForming enables part formation from a variety of materials — metal, of course, but even wood!
- The cost benefits of FluidForming.
- The benefits of FluidForming for low- to medium-production runs.
- The challenges of bringing a new metal forming technology to market.
- How FluidForming enables new business ideas and innovation.
The Manufacturing Supply Chain podcast is a forum for CEOs to communicate and connect with their peers and with those interested in the supply chain in our post-Covid world. The podcast covers topics ranging from business challenges, to changes in the industry, to tips for pivoting and growing our industries to adjust to today’s changing manufacturing environment.