Minimize your environmental impact.
Here at FluidForming Americas, we’re committed to preserving our environment while contributing to the American economy. We’re proud of our green manufacturing process and technology, and we’re honored to be a part of the growing sustainable manufacturing community.
Historically, metal forming — especially hot stamping, forging, and other hot forming processes — has a terrible environmental record. Even traditional hydroforming, which relies on petrochemicals and costly consumables, leaves a sizable carbon footprint.
FluidForming’s cold forming metalworking technology is inherently green. Our precise and repeatable Six Sigma process (99.996% first-pass yield rate) minimizes waste while improving component integrity and stiffness.
In stark contrast to the conventional hydroforming process, which relies on costly and environmentally harmful hydraulic oil and bladders, FluidForming’s bladder-free technology relies on recycled tap water as the forming force.
FluidForming Americas is as committed to the environment as we are to innovation. Our fresh approach to metal forming marks the first significant development in manufacturing and sheet metal forming in more than 60 years. That’s innovation.
Ready for better, faster, smarter metal forming?
We’ll work with you to manufacture highly precise components, on-time and on-budget.
- Low energy consumption.
- Low-noise operation.
- Water is the forming force.
- Cold-forming process.
- Rejected waste heat can be recovered & recycled.
- Reduce raw material waste.
- Eliminate non-conforming part waste.
- Blemish-free parts eliminate the need for downstream fixturing.
- Lower part weights improve performance.
- Replace environmentally harmful foundry cast or plastic parts with metal.
- 4-in-1 tube forming & sheet metal forming capabilities.
- Increased product lifespan & lifecycle.
- Achieve sustainability goals
- Support sustainable manufacturing processes