Sustainable Metal Forming: The Future is Now
Are you looking for a cleaner, safer, and more sustainable manufacturing process? FluidForming is proud to be the most environmentally friendly and sustainable metal forming process available to American manufacturers.
Sustainable manufacturing is key to creating a healthy, thriving American economy. Today’s most innovative manufacturers are actively looking for ways to minimize their environmental impact, navigate shifting supply chains, and lower costs while maintaining high quality standards.
Fortunately, sustainable manufacturing and sustainable production processes — like FluidForming hydroforming — can help American manufacturers and metal-driven industries achieve heightened efficiency and quality goals.
Let’s talk about sustainable manufacturing.
Benefits of Sustainable Manufacturing
Not only is it better for our economy and the environment, but sustainable manufacturing makes great business sense, too.
- Increase operational efficiency.
- Minimize waste.
- Reduce operational costs.
- Lower energy costs.
- Improve quality.
- Meet new customer demand.
- Increase competitive advantage.
- Protect and strengthen your brand.
- Foster public trust.
- Build long-term business viability.
- Respond to regulatory constraints and opportunities.
- Access government incentives.
- Qualify for the R&D tax credit.
- Strengthen image as a global steward.
- Encourage innovation and new product development.
How FluidForming is Supporting Sustainable Production
As raw materials become harder to come by — and more costly — future-forward manufacturers are turning to sustainable metal forming practices to help them minimize waste and maximize value.
- Reduce raw material waste.
- Six Sigma (99.996%) first-pass yield rate.
- Improve product durability and reliability.
- Less solid and hazardous waste.
- Reduce carbon emissions.
- Recycled tap water is the forming force.
- Right-size equipment options.
We’re committed to helping our clients produce better products, minimize waste, improve efficiency, and reach their sustainability goals.